This is our list of the best online trading platforms in UAE based on several factors: traders score, commodities you can trade, trading platforms, funding methods, islamic account enabled, minimum deposit and welcome bonus:
Best Trading Platforms in UAE
1. IQ Option (Best Binary Options Trading Company)
- USD $10 Account Minimum
- Average fees of 1.2 pips (EUR/USD)
- Best For Binary Options Trading
IQ Options has a long trading services history. The company started operating in 2013. Having their main quarters in Limassol, Cyprus, they are authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) only. IQOPTION LTD is registered at St. Vincent and Grenadines, this entity is not regulated.
IQ Options index brand has been recently updated to make sure the UAE clients get the same advanced tools and platforms, internationally available to other customers. They provide an improved in-house advantage platform different from the most known Metatrader 4/5 platform.
Those powerful tools are available without any risk – you can open a demo account with no limitations. $10,000 in virtual currency is also provided for you to practice with and is not limited in any way.
IQ Options has won many awards due to the quality of their services. IF you are looking for a solid platform you don’t have to look any further.
2. Plus 500 (Recommended for experienced traders looking for an easy-to-use platform, with great user experience)
- USD $100 Account Minimum
- Average fees of 1.1 pips (EUR/USD)
- Buy or sell as CFD’s, with leverage up to 1:300, commission-free
- Best for CFD Trading
Plus 500 is a quality CFD’s provider and operates around the world via its subsidiaries: Plus500AU, AFSL #417727 issued by ASIC, Derivatives issuer licence in New Zealand for NZ clients, FSP No. 486026; Financial Services Provider # 47546 in South Africa. Plus500UK Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 509909).
Plus500 CY Ltd authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (Licence No. 250/14).
Plus500SG Pte Ltd (UEN 201422211Z) holds a capital markets services license from the Monetary Authority of Singapore for dealing in capital markets products (License No. CMS100648-1).
Client Money is held on trust, separated from Business Money. Should Plus500 go into liquidation client money would attract all the legal protections afforded to trust money.
Plus 500 has one of the most user-friendly platforms that allow instant access to variousmarkets, including commodities, indices, shares, andoptions. Every asset is availableto buy or sell as CFD’s, with leverage up to 1:300, commission-free.
Many other featuressuch as stop, limit, andtrailing stop are all present on the platform. Customers can also enjoy trading in a free unrestricted demo account that imitates real action. The platform has a lot of news, market information, training tools and comes with solid customer support. Everything is available in the Arabiclanguage, including customersupport.
3. eToro (Best Social Trading Platform)
- Great support in Arabic language: Monday till Friday 24h/day
- Copy trading feature – copy the best trading secrets
- Solid online trading platforms (mobile app, web trader MT4)
- Safe and fast deposit options and withdrawals
- Strong regulations and security by FCA (UK)/ ASIC (AUS)/CySEC (EU)
- 47+ currency pairs available
- Trade: FX, Stocks, Cryptocurrencies, Commodities, Indices, ETF’s
- Competitive spreads
eToro is an established social trading company, operating since 2007. It is an FCA regulated entity when operating in the UK, an Australian entity in Australia, and a Cypriot entity for international customers.
eToro is considered to be a trustworthy platform as it is regulated by an established regulator while being a well-recognized startup as well. Its main operation is based around CFDs. CFDs are complex instruments that include leverage, so they come with a higher risk.
eToro has been awarded as the best social trading platform – social trading means you can follow other traders and copy their investment strategies.
4. IG Trading (Recommended for traders aiming for a great and easy-to-use trading platform)
IG market Ltd. is one of the world’s leading provider of online services and a world leader in the field of CFD’s provision (contracts for difference).
They have many accomplishments under their belt. They were the first online trader in 1998 and the first to enable iPhone trading in 2008. IG enables traders to access many different assets, such as FX, indices, various equities and commodities, and ETFs. All in all, they are connected to more than 15,000 worldwide markets.
The company is regulated by one of the most renowned regulatorson the planet – Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). They also have a local oversight of their Dubai part of the business in the Dubai Finacial Services Authority.
IG is chosen by many traders because their website is availablein Arabic, and include excessive market information and educational content. They provide quality customer service, that includes a Dubai-based telephone line and Arabic email support.
They also offer some of the most powerful trading tools and many device apps, along with MetaTrader 4.
5. Forex.com (Best for forex trading – beginners and advanced traders)
- USD $50 Account Minimum
- Average fees of 1.3 pips (EUR/USD)
- Best research and educational materials
Forex.com is a global industry leader and in the US is the primary competitor of OANDA. Forex.com is owned by the publicly traded GAIN Capital (NYSE: GCAP) and has invested heavily in custom-built systems and trading platforms over the past few years. Because of this, both Forex.com and City Index (a spread betting company and another acquisition of GAIN Capital) are industry leaders and “edge out” OANDA in the USA in terms of customer assets.
Through Forex.com and City Index, GAIN Capital has acquired customers from across the globe and currently provide their clients with continuously updated and useful market insights through their global team of market analysts. Forex.com offers industry-leading trading tools for forex, CFDs, and Bitcoin.
- Custom client and web platforms and custom integration with MetaTrader 4
- Client-focused market research team
- Forex, bonds, indices, shares, commodity CFDs, and cryptocurrency.
- Cumbersome navigation of educational materials
- Guaranteed stops only available in some markets for a fee
- Highest trading costs of this review
6. OandA (Best trading techology – beginners and advanced traders)
- Best desktop trading experience
- $0 Account Minimum
- Fees starting at 1.3 pips (EUR/USD) or 1.1 pips (USD/JPY)
OANDA excels above the other brokers reviewed here in the area of its proprietary trading technology which includes desktop and web-based platforms and integration with MetaTrader 4 on desktop and mobile.
With roots in academia and officially founded in the 1900s, OANDA is an early pioneer in forex and has built a reputation for superb technology and comprehensive product offerings. OANDA services customers throughout the United States, Canada, Australia, Singapore, and the United Kingdom.
- Only $1 to open an account
- Raw spread and broker spread models available
- Recognized and regulated by government bodies worldwide (ASIC, IIROC, CFTC, FCA, among others).
- Disorganized research tools
- Slow customer service response time
- Fragmented educational resources
7. Olymp Trade (Best trading techology – beginners and advanced traders)
- Allows hedging
- Offers MT4
- Offers social trading
- Scalping allowed
- Offers trading app
Olymp Trade is an online digital options broker from St. Vincent, operating since 2014. Since 2016, they are a member of the International Financial Commission. By becoming a Finacom member it is under Finacom supervisory. Finacom is a third party regulator guaranteeing security against fraudulent brokers. This gives Olymp Trade the trustworthiness needed to become an authority broker as you have to meet strict rules in order to be approved by this regulator.
All in all, it is a trustworthy platform as it is regulated by FinaCom and comes with a Verify My Trade audit. It also has a lot of interactive learning material. The interface is user-friendly, the design is clean and very intuitive. The broker has a lot of awards, and many positive reviews from traders, on the platform. Overall we would recommend it, especially if you are a trading beginner.
8. Pepperstone (best for Australian citizens)
- AUD $200 account minimum
- Fees “starting at” 0.0 pips
- Best Australian Forex broker
Pepperstone is based in Melbourne, Australia, and offers competitive trading capabilities through multiple platforms such as mobile devices, MetaTrader 4, and web-based tools. With a broad range of account types, Pepperstone customers have more than 80 tradeable financial instruments across more than 72 asset classes, including forex, commodities, metals, cryptocurrencies, and index CFDs. It also provides comprehensive educational and research resources.
- Industry leading rates on CFD executions
- Meta-trader 4 desktop and mobile interface, WebTrader, and cTrader
- No trading against clients
- No CFDs for single stocks
- Unclear execution costs
- Least competitive of the ones listed
9. FXCM (most diverse platform)
- Low trading fees
- Good technical research tools
- Fast and straight forward account opening
FXCM is a UK based forex broker which offers some CFD’s as well and is regulated by some top tier regulators like FCA and ASIC.
We would recommend this platform to users looking for great technical research tools.
+ What we found best on this platform is the fast account opening options, low trading and finance fees and the high end technical research tools.
– On the downside, FXCM only offers forex, CFD’s and some crypto trading options. Their platform needs and update as it is outdated and not user friendly.
No minimum deposit required so feel free to give it a shot – inactivity fees charged only after a year.
10. Dukascopy (Best Research Tools and Analysis)
- $100 account minimum
- 1.06 pip fee on average spread
- Best for high volume traders and market professionals
Based in Geneva and founded in 2004, Dukascopy Bank provides a well-rounded operation that focuses on CFDs (contracts for difference) in addition to full banking services. One unique aspect of Dukascopy bank is that they are the primary owner and operators of the Swiss FX Marketplace (SWFX) ECN. They also have a separate division in Riga, Latvia and together both divisions provide financial services for Switzerland and the rest of Europe.
- Advanced charting
- Synchronization between desktop, iOS, and Android platforms
- Historical testing
- Weak application customization
- No two-factor authentication
- Higher than average fees