The 2021 top 6 Richest People in Bermuda is outlined in this article. A number of the world’s richest billionaires who have connections to Bermuda are included in Forbes World Billionaires 2021 list. However, There People who have made it big in Bermuda. Top Most 10 brings you the 2021 top 6 Richest Bermuda Billionaires and their Net worth.
HERE ARE THE TOP 5 RICHEST PEOPLE IN BERMUDA AND THEIR NET WORTH
5. Edward Johnson III
Net Worth: $7.4 Billion
- After a stint in the Army, Edward “Ned” Johnson III became an analyst at money manager Fidelity, which his dad founded in 1946.
- Ned led Fidelity as CEO for 37 years; his daughter Abigail replaced him in 2014.
- He ran the famed Magellan Fund before promoting buy-what-you-know manager Peter Lynch to run it in 1977.
- Fidelity is the second-largest mutual fund manager in the U.S. after Vanguard, with $2.9 trillion in managed assets.
- He’s an avid art collector and his Brookfield Arts Foundation has some 600 paintings, antiques and historical artifacts on loan to various museums.