OFFICIAL: 2018 Ranking of the Best 10 Guam High Schools

6. St. John’s School

Image result for St. John's School, Guam

St. John’s Schoolis an international college preparatory school located in the Tumon area of Tamuning, Guam, United States.

The school, affiliated with the Episcopal Church in Micronesia, serves students from pre-kindergarten through 12th grade including a boarding program for grades 9-12.

The school is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) and authorized by the International Baccalaureate Organisation (IBO) to provide the IBO Diploma.

St. John’s has an average class size of 15. Students of color make up 90% of the student body; international students make up the other 10%.

4 of 9
Use your ← → (arrow) keys to browse