The Waterfall Preparatory Internship Programme has been announced. The internship programme is slated to commence in January 2023.
About WaterFall Preparatory
Waterfall Preparatory is a Christian, mainstream independent school that provides a happy environment where we aim to unearth the treasure in every child. The Prep forms part of Waterfall Schools in Hillcrest, KwaZulu-Natal, home to pupils from Pre-Primary to Grade 12.
Waterfall Preparatory Internship Programme
We are looking to recruit:
Foundation Phase and Intermediate Phase Interns (One-year contract)
- An inspirational, organised and energetic student teacher
- Studying towards a relevant teaching qualification
- Registered with SACE (or in the process thereof)
- Comprehensive computer literacy (Google Classroom experience would be an advantage)
- Well-developed interpersonal and organisational skills
- Willingness to liaise as a team player
- An excellent command of English (fluency in isiZulu would be an advantage)
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Experience in coaching sports such as hockey, netball, cricket and soccer would be an advantage
The position includes:
- Working in a dynamic and creative work environment where innovation for pupil-centered teaching is valued
- Mentoring from dedicated and experienced teachers
- Will participate in a full-day academic and sporting/cultural programme
Commencing: January 2023
Closing Date: August 7, 2022
How To Apply For The Waterfall Preparatory Internship Programme
Written applications consisting of one attachment, including Curriculum Vitae, with two contactable references, should be emailed to email@example.com. Short-listed applicants will be notified by email.
In line with POPIA (Protection of Personal Information Act), Waterfall Preparatory will attempt to ensure the confidentiality of all applicants for this role. All reasonable measures will be in place to protect personal information used in the recruitment, selection and reporting process. You are recognising and accepting this disclaimer by submitting your application for this position.
If you have not been contacted within 7 days after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful. Waterfall Preparatory School reserves the right not to proceed with filling the post. An application in itself will not entitle the applicant to an interview or appointment, and failure to meet the minimum requirements of the advertised post will result in applicants automatically disqualifying themselves from consideration.
Location: Hillcrest, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa