3. Ho Hung Anh, net worth of USD1.7B
- Ho Hung Anh is chairman of Techcombank, a large commercial bank in Vietnam that went public in June 2018.
- Ho and Nguyen Dang Quang, whom he met while studying in Russia, are two close business partners whose interests are intertwined.
- Together they control two big listed companies, Masan Group and Techcombank, a commercial bank, through Masan JSC, a holding company that they co-own.
- Ho started investing in Techcombank, in which Nguyen was already an investor, in 1995. They took control in 2006.
- Ho started out trading goods between Eastern Europe and Vietnam in the 1990s.
© 2020 Topmost10.com. All Rights Reserved. Developed by Dre Boam.