The Interwaste Internship Programme 2022 has been announced. A leading waste management company is seeking the services of a potential IT 2x Interns for its Operations in Germiston.
Interwaste Internship Programme 2022
IT – Internship [12 Months]
Job Ref: IWH-IT003
Location: Germiston, Gauteng, South Africa
Salary: R 7000.00 Monthly
Duties And Responsibilities
- Building PCs and installing Software.
- Performing email setup
- Backing up of laptops/ Desktops.
- Setting up Networks.
- Troubleshooting hardware and software.
- Placing profile-built PCs with scheduled End-users.
- Handing over of the new PC.
- Performing final End-user configurations and orientation.
- Ensuring that the End-user can log in to the PC.
- Setting up printer connections.
- Ensuring End-user can connect to all designated business systems.
- Ensuring that all End-user data is available.
- Performing any other required functional configurations.
- Getting End-user signoff form (against checklist).
- Collecting the old PC and check-in in into designated stores/storage.
Technical Skills And Knowledge Required
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification in Information Technology
- Strong Communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Time Management skills
- Quality management skills
- Organisation skills
- Ability to work with people
- Ability to work under pressure and meet constantly changing timelines
- Valid Code 8 driver’s license
- Own car is advantageous
- Residing in Germiston advantageous
How To Apply For The Interwaste Internship Programme 2022
Who are we?
Interwaste prides itself in being the leading waste management company operating in Southern Africa with a long record of service delivery and technological excellence. Equipped with passion and driven by the determination to realise our vision of leading in the sustainable preservation of our environment, we consistently innovate and create winning solutions for a range of waste problems.
Séché Environnement is one of France’s leading players in recovering and treating all types of waste from both industry and local communities.
Séché Environnement is the leading independent operator in France. It is uniquely positioned as a specialist in highly complex waste, operating within regulated waste recovery and treatment markets with high barriers to entry.
At Interwaste, values are not an afterthought. They are integral to the company and are embedded in all policy decisions and operations. Guided by integrity, accountability, excellence, innovation and sustainability, you can be assured that the Interwaste team has committed to the highest standard of performance, ethical behaviour and business practices.