Vietnam Billionaires: Topmost10 unveils the top 5 billionaires in Vietnam 2019. This year Forbes list of Billionaires has been very surprising with some new faces make up to the list. Five nationals of Vietnam made to the Forbes list of 2019- Vietnam Billionaires.
Take a look at the 2019 Vietnam Billionaires and their net worths
5. Nguyen Dang Quang
- Nguyen Dang Quang belongs to the wave of Vietnamese students who studied in Russia and Eastern Europe in the 1980s, after the Vietnam War.
- He returned to Vietnam and worked for Vietnam’s Academy of Sciences before joining the private sector in the 1990s.
- He invested in commercial bank Techcombank in 1993 and later founded Masan Group with business partner, Ho Hung Anh, in 2004.
- While Ho Hung Anh, who is chairman of Techcombank, is in charge of the bank, Nguyen focused on building Masan Group. Nguyen is now chairman of Masan Group.
- Masan Group has interests in a wide range of consumer and food product businesses, ranging from animal feeds to food processing.